You are the future of nursing. ANA-RI (RISNA) and ANA are at the forefront of helping you succeed!
Influence Decisions by participating in your ANA and State advocacy efforts
- Join one of the many committees and boards at the national, state and local level that are shaping the direction of the association and the profession.
- Participate in member surveys that let you influence the association's agenda.
- Take part in grass roots advocacy efforts that let our elected officials hear your commitment on issues important to nursing.
We need your help! Looking for volunteers to serve on our nurse peer review approval groups. Meetings are virtual (on-line or via phone, or fax). Commitment is once per month. Your assistance keeps continuing education alive in RI. Training/mentoring by members of the Cabinet on Nursing Education.
- RN licensed in RI
- Member of ANA-RI (RISNA) and ANA
- Review educational programs
- Applicants should contact RISNA by email for further information.
There are many different ways that you can become active within ANA-RI (RISNA) and make a difference for your profession, patients, colleagues and yourself. Through networking and participation in your professional organization you can develop or enhance skills in many areas of leadership, public speaking, program planning, event coordination, political action, and health policy analysis.
- Attendance free to ANA-RI (RISNA) annual business meeting