- Provide a systematic approach to properly evaluate pertinent topics for Government Affairs Committee that will enhance patients' and nurses' role in public health issues
- Provide ANA-RI (RISNA) board of directors with recommendations
Still have questions?
All requests for Government Affairs initiatives must be provided in writing or Email.
Government Affairs committee will determine that request meets admission criteria:
- Request is in the best interest of patients, community.
- Subject matter asking to support matters related to specific nursing groups.
- Personal initiatives must be stated and conflict of interest statements provided.
- Person(s) requesting information will be provided timely opportunity to have Government Affairs committee review and request more information.
- Subject matter expertise will be sought from ANA-RI (RISNA) board.
- The Government Affairs committee must report all transaction/recommendation to the board.
- The board will make final decision on supporting and provide Government Affairs committee with recommendations on how to move forward and in what capacity to support requests.
Much of the success of ANA-RI's (RISNA )legislative and governmental initiatives are contingent upon ANA-RI's representing the interests of ALL Rhode Island nurses. Become a member today to make your voice heard!