Join both the ANA-RI (RISNA) and the American Nurses Association (ANA) for only $13/month or $150/year!
Joint membership in ANA-RI (RISNA) and ANA is now highly accessible and affordable at only $13/month or $150/year. Together with ANA-RI, ANA represents the largest and most inclusive group of registered nurses in the country.
When you combine membership in ANA and ANA-RI, you'll have unlimited opportunities to:
- Advance your knowledge through ANA's extensive online Continuing Education library which includes more than 35 modules free or discounted for ANA members
- Save on ANCC specialty certification exams through exclusive member discounts -save $85 on the initial exam and $95 on recertification
- Stay up-to-date on nursing news with a free subscription to ANA's peer-reviewed, award-winning journal The American Nurse and many other resources that are free to ANA members: American Nurse Today, Online Journal of Issues in Nursing and SmartBrief - valued at more than $50
- Keep your knowledge current by attending monthly live Navigate Nursing webinars designed to help you with all facets of your nursing practice
- Improve your leadership skills through ANA's Leadership Institute that provides resources to nurses at all stages of their career
- Explore job openings that are right for you through the ANA Career Center
- Protect yourself with significant savings on Professional Liability insurance for ANA members
Join Both the ANA-RI (RISNA) and the American Nurses Association (ANA) at a New Lower Joint Membership Dues! ANA and ANA-RI are excited to offer new lower dues for joint membership. You can now join both ANA-RI and ANA for only $13/month or $150/year.